In case a custom-made product you received is not exactly the way you had it in mind and you want to request some modifications, it may be feasible. For the whole procedure that accompanies such a decision please keep the following in mind:
How do I request a modification?
– You need to firstly contact the Customer Help Department at email@example.com.
When am I eligible to request a modification?
– The modification you would like is clearly stated and agreed upon.
– Changes and modifications of products are only accepted within 30 days from their delivery.
– The product has not been worn or damaged.
What do I need to know about returning the product for a modification?
– The product should be returned in its own case, accompanied by the warranty and anything else contained in the package you received.
– The product may either be posted back or delivered in person to us or to any authorized retailer of KOUZOUPIS JEWELLERY S.A.
– Any expense for the posting of the product is on your behalf.
– During its posting, you need to make sure that the package is secure in order to avoid any damage and include all necessary documents.
– In the case you decide to post the product, you are responsible for its integrity until it is safely returned to us.
– In case you want to drop the package to our office (2 Parnassou Street, Klafthmonos Square, 10563, Athens, Greece) in person, you need to contact us at +30 210 3228018 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: What else should I have in mind?
– Modifications of products are only accepted if you have acknowledged and accepted the above terms.
– We only accept modifications for custom-made products.
– The modifications may be accompanied by an additional cost which you will be informed about beforehand.
– In case the item is not received in the condition we sent it we are obliged to suggest repairing it which may have an additional cost.
– A modification may require from a week up to a month in order to be completed, depending on the workload of the company. Nonetheless, once it is completed the item will be sent back to you.
– We are solely responsible of handling our own products and only in the case that they have not been tampered by another jeweller. Any sign of interference or modification gives us the right to charge you further in order to restore our product or even decline your request.
– You are not eligible for a modification of the same order multiple times.
– Considering your payment options, the delivery time and the shipping procedures please refer to the “Payment”, “Delivery Time” and “Shipping” sections accordingly.
For any other inquiry or additional information please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or an authorized retailer of KOUZOUPIS JEWELLERY S.A.