During the lifetime of jewellery it is not uncommon to face the need for repairs. Due to numerous reasons, such as poor usage or accidents, a piece of jewellery may get damaged, worn out or even lose stones. For that reason we are here to help you restore its former beauty and keep you satisfied.
Having your favorite piece of jewellery damaged may lead to quite stressful and unpleasant situations. Consequently, we take responsibility in repairing damage done to any of our products and solving different issues such as replacing lost stones, treating scratches, fixing broken pieces, adding missing pieces etc.
You may request a repair of one of our products without any general restrictions. However, please keep in mind the following:
How do I request a repair?
– You need to firstly contact the Customer Help Department at email@example.com.
When am I eligible to request a repair?
– There are no restrictions considering when or why you can request a repair. You only need to have proof that the specific piece of jewellery was manufactured by us.
What do I need to know about sending a product back for repairs?
– The product may either be posted back or delivered in person to us or to any authorized retailer of KOUZOUPIS JEWELLERY S.A.
– If the product arrived to you damaged the posting expenses are on us. In any other case, any expense for the posting of the product is at your cost.
– During its posting, you need to make sure that the package is secure in order to avoid any damage and include all necessary documents.
– In the case you decide to post the product, you are responsible for its integrity until it is safely returned to us.
– In case you want to return the package to our office (2 Parnassou Street, Klafthmonos Square, 10563, Athens, Greece) in person, you need to contact us at +30 210 3228018 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Considering the cost of a repair:
– In the rare case that a product arrived to you damaged then there is no additional cost for the repairs.
– In any other case, we will provide to you an initial approximate cost and once we receive the product we will inspect it and inform you about the final cost.
IMPORTANT: What else should I have in mind?
– Repairs of products are only accepted if you have acknowledged and accepted the above terms.
– A repair will not be processed unless you agree on the final cost and whatever required payment is made.
– A repair may take some time to be completed which is proportional to the extent of the work needed to be done. Usually it takes between one and two weeks. Nonetheless, for any unexpected delays you will be informed in advance.
– We are solely responsible of repairing our own products and only in the case that they have not been tampered by another jeweller. Any sign of interference or modification gives us the right to charge you further in order to restore our product or even decline your request.
– Considering your payment options, the delivery time and the shipping procedures please refer to the “Payment”, “Delivery Time” and “Shipping” sections respectfully.
For any other inquiry or additional information please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or an authorized retailer of KOUZOUPIS JEWELLERY S.A.