We understand that in some cases someone may change his mind and decide to return a product for a series of personal reasons. Returns of products are only accepted within 30 days from their delivery and only on the following terms:
How do I request a return?
– You need to firstly contact the Customer Help Department at email@example.com.
When am I eligible to request a return?
– The reason for the return is clearly stated.
– Returns of products are only accepted within 30 days from their delivery.
– The product has not been worn or damaged.
What do I need to know about returning a product?
– The product must be returned to us in its own case, accompanied by the warranty and anything else contained in the package you received since all the above are part of the bought product.
– In case that the product was accompanied by a present, this must be returned as well.
– The product may either be posted back or delivered in person to us or to any authorized retailer of KOUZOUPIS JEWELLERY S.A.
– Any expense for the posting of the product is on your behalf.
– During its posting, you need to make sure that the package is secure in order to avoid any damage and include all necessary documents.
– In the case you decide to post the product, you are responsible for its integrity until it is safely returned to us.
– In case you want to return the package to our office (2 Parnassou Street, Klafthmonos Square, 10563, Athens, Greece) in person, you need to contact us at +30 210 3228018 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
IMPORTANT: What else should I have in mind?
– Returns of products are only accepted if you have acknowledged and accepted the above terms.
– Custom-made products cannot be returned.
– In the case of a return, the item is inspected and the refund is made within 14 days after the item has safely returned to our office. The deposit is made at the bank account provided when the payment was made, or at a given credit card, or at a specified PayPal account.
– In case the item fails our inspections and is not in the condition we sent it it will be returned back to you and the return will be denied without any compensation.
– We are solely responsible of handling our own products and only in the case that they have not been tampered by another jeweller. Any sign of interference or modification gives us the right to charge you further in order to restore our product or even decline your request.
For any other inquiry or additional information please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or an authorized retailer of KOUZOUPIS JEWELLERY S.A.