Every piece of our jewellery, from the moment of its creation, is bounded by our life time warranty. From the moment you receive your product we guarantee to you that we will support its every needs and strive for your best service.
In case a product is delivered damaged or during its life span requires our attention we are offering you with the options of repairing it or replacing it for the same product or another product of the same or higher value. For more information please refer to our “Repair” and “Exchange” Policies.
Moreover, within the first 30 days after you receive your product you may be eligible to request a return. For more information please refer to our “Return” Policy.
Furthermore, you may request to make modifications to your custom-made products for which you will need to refer to our “Modifications” Policy.
Please keep in mind that our warranty is not valid in the following cases:
– The product shows signs of foreign interference by a non-authorized jeweller, signs of forceful modifications or signs that question its authenticity.
– There is damage occurred due to negligence or inappropriate usage.
– There is damage caused by an accident.
– You fail to provide proof that you are the owner of the product or you have the authorization of its owner regarding its possession.
– The product is lost, stolen or confiscated.
Lastly, please keep in mind that when requesting any of our services that will require you to post or drop off a product to us or any authorized retailer of KOUZOUPIS JEWELLERY S.A. you are responsible for its integrity the posting procedure.
For any other inquiry or additional information please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or an authorized retailer of KOUZOUPIS JEWELLERY S.A.