In this section you can find useful information about the shipping procedure of a product. Regarding the shipping of products please keep in mind the following:
Are there any restrictions regarding where my products can be shipped?
– There are no shipping restrictions in terms of where we can ship your products. We can post them at any address specified around the globe. Nonetheless, we are not responsible if you provide us with an invalid address.
How long does it take for an item to be shipped?
– As also specified in the “Delivery Information” section, the manufacturing of a product may take up to two months depending on its attributes. Once the item is ready and shipped to your address it usually takes approximately 5 business days to reach you. However, please keep in mind that this time period is our average estimation and in reality it always depends on the postal agency and the customs office.
Who handles the shipping?
– In case that a product is delivered dysfunctional or is damaged during shipping then we cover the shipping cost.
– In any other case (for instance you are requesting a return or a modification) you are fully responsible for the shipping and the integrity of the products and you will also need to cover the costs.
What postal agencies do you use for shipping?
– We usually use DHL, FedEx or the Greek postal agency ELTA. Nonetheless, if you have a specific postal agency you prefer to use please let us know.
Is there anything else I should have in mind?
– Once an item is shipped and whenever the postal agency allows it you will receive an email with a Tracking Number so you can track the package.
– Your delivery location cannot be changed from the time the product is dispatched from our company.
– If for any reason the shipping is delayed or you observe an issue with the shipping procedure, please contact us immediately.
– For any shipping delays we will inform you in advance.
For any other inquiry or additional information please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com .